Why consign your Classic Car with Collectible Motorcar of Atlanta?
We’ve quickly become Atlanta’s most trusted consignment dealer - because like you, we’re passionate about classic cars. We know how to consign them, maintain them, and best of all, we know how to sell them. To us, classic cars are living pieces of history, every vehicle in our care receives professional photos, High-definition videos with a walk around description from one of our highly qualified sales managers, and a detailed description that is worthy of your collector car. Your vehicle will be instantly listed on all major buyer websites along with our social media accounts and website. Our goal - to make the selling process as simple and painless as possible. We take out the hassles of selling privately and help you receive top dollar for your vehicle. At Collectible Motorcar of Atlanta, we work hard to earn your business go the extra mile to satisfy your requests.
- You won’t have to spend hours dealing with “casual chatters” who have no interest in buying... but just want to play the part.
- No one coming to your home or business to see the vehicle.
- No email to answer or pictures to send.
- A top-level showroom setting to present your vehicle in the best format possible.
- Staff with years of experience to discuss, show, and present your vehicle to real, vetted potential buyers.
- A 60-100 detailed picture portfolio highlighting every aspect of your vehicle, taken by a professional photographer, posted and marketed by the experienced staff at Collectible Motorcar of Atlanta.
- And the best reason to consign with Collectible Motorcar: we will get the deal done!
- Safe and reliable.
- We store your vehicle in our secure, climate-controlled showroom.
- We keep your car show ready: clean, tires aired up and battery charged.
- Your car will be available for viewing to potential buyers and walk in guests during hours of operation.
- Once in our possession, we gather information about your vehicle - without the hassle of calling you.
- We offer financing, vehicle warranties, shipping and trade-ins.
- We are backed by Steve Rayman, a legend in the car business for over 40 years.
NO UPFRONT MARKETING FEE
There is no upfront marketing fee, and there is a 90-day consignment term to allow proper time for us to market and sell your vehicle.
- Absolutely no charge is due if the vehicle is picked up after 90 days on the showroom floor.
- No hidden fees or charges. You set the NTO (net to owner) and when the vehicle sells, you will receive a check for the agreed upon amount.
- Customer must, following any such payments, re-take possession of the Vehicle within seven (7) days of Dealer's written demand that the Vehicle be removed from its premises. If Customer fails to re-take possession as so required then a storage fee of $100.00 per day shall be due payable by Customer to Dealer.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VEHICLES
- Must have clear, transferable title.
- Vehicle must be finished out and operable.
- Must meet Collectible Motorcar quality standards
- Any work needed, must be done Prior to consignment.
- Must present a clear, legible copy of title, or registration if lien is held by financial institution (Bank/Credit Union).
AFTER THE SALE
- “Seller” must present actual title or most recent GA registration.
- Funds will be paid out in full (minus Sale Fee) within but no longer than 5 business days by Collectible Motorcar of Atlanta.
- All vehicles are sold AS IS unless otherwise stated with remaining factory warranty applicable.
Our Consignment Process: EASY AS 1,2,3!
Submit details about your vehicle to one of our talented and experienced staff members.
Sign the consignment agreement.
We work hard to sell your vehicle, while you relax. When your vehicle sells, you get paid the same day!